Monday, April 16, 2007

PACQUIAO WINS ANEW

Manny Pacquiao did it again! It was a busy Sunday morning for us since it was my mom's birthday. ANd she particularly requested that we watch the Pacquiao-Solis fight live. We managed to get seats at Hard Rock Cafe in Glorietta, Makati, for P500 per person, plus 2 free standard drinks. Cinemas offered their seats at P600 each so I guess we got quite a deal!

I got some photos, but they aren't as good, since I aimed and shot these photos from the widescreen TV at the venue. Anyway, the Philippines is proud of the best pound for pound fighter in the world right now. If only he would back out of running for Congress, then the world would be a better place. Go PACMAN!

I will post the photos next time :)

1 comment:

merjoem32 said...

Pacquiao was not at his best at that fight.He was too distracted during his training. He should put his political ambitions on hold for the good of Philippine boxing and the people of Gen. Santos.