Tuesday, December 05, 2006

ELF (Eyes Lips Face) COSMETICS

I told you I was out on a beauty splurge last weekend. I was walking around the Independent Lifestyles Section at Powerplant Mall with my sister. Guess what we found at the makeup counter of Mimi, incidentally one of our favorite stores in Rockwell... ELF COSMETICS! ELF is a US based company and their products are available online. I think Target also carries this line. For the last year or so, we have tried to purchase ELF both in New York and Australia. I have no idea what prevented us from getting our hands on them. So our jaws dropped when we found ELF in Philippine Shores! To whoever owns Mimi, we are forever indebted to you! All products on the ELF retail for $1.00 on its website. In Mimi, everything sells for P150! Almost a 200% markup I know, but who's complaining!!!

Im loving the Tone Correcting Concealer, Shielding Hydrotint with SPF 15 and the Hypershine Lipgloss in Vixen. Grab your stash now! But please, leave some for me!

Mimi is located at the Independent Lifestyles Section, 3F Powerplant Mall, Rockwell Center, Makati City

No comments: