Saturday, February 10, 2007

SATURDAY SUNSHINE!

Started the day by going to the Salcedo Saturday Food Market.. My mom loves going there for the varieties of food available and more especially for the plants!!! A lot of people go there to eat their breakfast or brunch. But for us, we go there for the empanadas by Something Different, (which incidentally is available in almost all food fairs in the Metro) the pork barbeque, the daing and since last week, the Almond Rocas by Baba Ibazeta. It's absolutely divine! Quite expensive though, P100 for a small bag. But believe me, it's really worth it. In the same stall, you can find Tommy's Thai Coffee, really good as well, P50 a cup for regular and P60 for decaffeinated.

Would've been a great day already but then I caught sight of one of my loser exes walking side by side with his present flame. Haven't seen him in years, I just said to myself, "Man, thank God I looked really cute today hahaha.." Anyway, he may not have recognized me coz I sidestepped and walked away. It's funny that I keep seeing despicable characters everytime I visit the Salcedo market. It's an interesting experience everytime. But the best lesson I learn is, to still look my best even at 9 o clock on a Saturday morning!

Hmmm, how else am I spending this scorching hot day? Oh I went to the salon to update my really dry hair! I got myself a cellophane and a really cute haircut... As usual, I love it! Im dead broke, but who would notice? I look like a million bucks! Here's a picture of me and my sister so you can agree with me :)



Oh well, now I am left with nothing to do. Im too lazy to drive to a mall and dive into monstrous traffic. The only DVD I have is an 8 in 1 collection that skips after 40 minutes into every movie! So I have no other choice to head out to St. Francis Square to have it replaced! Gotta run! Catch you later!

No comments: