Thursday, May 03, 2007

FLICKR ACCOUNT

Finally, I have the guts to share some of the photos I took with my new DSLR camera. I opened a new Flickr account for this purpose. It is still subject to review. As soon as it becomes public, I'll direct you to it..

These are pictures taken by an enthusiastic beginner, so look with tolerance hahaha... Anyway, Im having such a grand time taking pictures. I soon hope to attend photography classes. I inquired with the FPPF (Federation of Philippine Photographers Foundation) office. They are offering a Basic Photography Class all Sundays of June (that's June 3,10,17,24) at their Intramuros Office. Address is at Room 302-A FEM II Building, Aduana Street in Intramuros, fronting Manila Cathedral. Their contact number is (02)5247476. This class costs P2850. Since my D40 kit included a P500 discount on any class with the FPPF, it was my top pick for photography classes. I look forward to this. I'll keep you posted about any developments. In the meantime, check out my pics!

No comments: