Saturday, March 03, 2007

THE BIG NIKE LIFESTYLE SALE




We headed out at 10 am to rush to the Big Nike Lifestyle Sale at the Megatrade Hall at the 5th floor of SM Megamall ongoing from March 2-4. My, I was surprised to see so many people running up and about and carrying loads of pairs of rubber shoes and other NIke apparel. I found it hard to believe that people got up early on a weekend morning to queue for their stash of Nike stuff, with prices slashed with 70% discounts. Lines to the cashier were like box office queues for blockbusters on opening day!




Well, I shouldn't have been so surprised since I got my brother to get up and accompany me to Megamall, him being the last body up awake early this morning and yet, he greeted me with a smile when I tried waking him for Nike time.

Well, there was a fairly decent selection. After going around the hall to survey the field, I found all the items,lying off the shelves (or should I say the floor, since there were no shelves) I regretted my windowshopping. I shouldve picked out those things that caught my eye.

Anyway, I didnt go home emptyhanded as I got to bring home an entire sports outfit. A velour sunvisor, a skyblue longsleeve crossover top and a pair of cropped dance pants, for a grand total of P1375.50! According to my receipt, I got to save, P3209.50! Not bad, huh?









So catch it while you still can. You can drop by tomorrow for the last day of the sale. I hope they haven't run out of supplies yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.